ESU2 Now Accepting - Art Integration Coach
Educational Service Unit #2 is accepting applications for an Art Integration Coach
This person will perform duties associated with integrating art education into core content areas in Northeast Nebraska schools. The location for this position will be in northeast Nebraska. This position is a three (3) year grant position.
- Organize, model, present and evaluate instructional lessons
- Management skills
- Computer knowledge
- Evaluate student performance
- Serve as part of Integrating the Arts and Mastering the Arts team
- Master’s Degree or higher in the field of education preferred
- Background in curriculum and instruction, and/or participation in federal grant professional development projects.
- Position requires excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Attention to detail, self-starter, and able to work unsupervised is a must
This position is to begin immediately upon ESU 2 board approval at the January board meeting.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Email a letter of application and resume’ to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veteran Preference Applies